The NYS Clean Heat program encourages residents, small businesses, and commercial and multifamily building owners to install cold climate air source heat pumps (ASHP) and energy efficient ground source heat pumps (GSHP) and heat pump water heaters (HPWH).
Work with a participating contractor to access the available rebates from your electric utility.
Select your county, a specialty, and/or your electric utility below to display a list of participating contractors.
Use our tool below to find a participating contractor that can help you access the available rebates from your electric utility.
- Already have a contractor you want to work with? Use the “Search Company Name” field to see if they participate in the NYS Clean Heat program.
- Need assistance finding a participating contractor?
- Select your electric utility provider. The results will show the contractors that are permitted to offer rebates on clean heating and cooling systems to you.
- Select the county you live in. This will further refine the results so you can connect with a contractor that services the area you live in.
- Explore the list. Contractors are listed alphabetically with their contact information.
- Talk to contractors. You can contact as many contractors as you want to determine which is the right fit for you.